Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Announcement!

As you may have noticed....


There is a new template.
I think I like this one better.
What do you think of it?

In other news....

Up above, you may have noticed new tabs.

Why, you ask?

Well. Recently I have been working on some pictures.
You could say it's a bit like a family tree. Click the tab
labeled "The Family" above. I may also work on a
family tree for you guys. (:

Oh, and just so you know....

I am working on Chapter 8. This one is very easy to take
pictures for, but there's a lot of waiting to do so. I do
appreciate your patience with this. I am hoping to
have it up this weekend. Thank you for reading my story. c:

One last thing....

I'd love it if you'd update my forum. It'd be nice to have
it near the top of this list. Just click here to do so.

Thank you.  I love all of my minions. ♥♥

1 comment: