Monday, June 18, 2012

Another Announcement

If you have read my last post, you would've noticed that I added a little question at the bottom. I am now doing "Reader Interactions" so you guys feel more involved with the story. They'll just be little questions about the post, in this case it was "What do you think happened?" I hope you guys like these ~

Also, I am now posting every Monday. If there is a post after today that is not on a Monday, I probably posted twice that week. I am on schedule. I feel like I have failed you guys, I've apologized too much. I don't want to lose you, I love all of you! Even though I don't show it very often.

I promise you guys that these will get better. I beg for forgiveness & your love.

See you on Monday! (Or later this week, if you're lucky.)

Taylor Lynn ♥

1 comment:

  1. I check your story nearly every day, Taylor... except this week because I've been busy. I'm happy to know that you're okay and that you're continuing with your story. :)

    ReplyDelete