Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chapter 9: Girl's Night?


"You called me out here, to party!?" I yell. "What kind of a person does that?"

"I just wanted to bond," Vanessa starts. "Geez, calm down."

"I was scared out of my mind, Vanessa. I thought somebody was hurt."

Let me do a recap: Vanessa called me this morning telling me that somebody was hurt & in the hospital. I showed up to find her and her 2 friends waiting for me so we can go out and party.


She gave her friends a "What the hell is going on?" look. I can't believe how insincere she's being right now. You can't just call somebody over and lie, then expect them to forgive you right away and run off to get drunk and stoned.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just wanted some sisterly bonding time."


I was a bit flattered, actually. I barely knew Vanessa, but I kind of don't want her on my bad side. I mean, we're practically sisters.

"Just promise me you won't do it again," I say.

"Anything to stay on your good side." She shot me a wink.


"Where are we going anyways?"

"That's not important right now." She starts. "Right now, you are going to get a makeover. And I know the perfect place."

I hate makeovers.

***


"We want something kind of.... Wild. Ready to party." Vanessa tells the stylist. "Can you do that?"
"I'll see what I can do." The stylist responds. I admit I was scared. What if they made me look like a whore?


(See that sexy friend of Vanessa's in the background? That's my simself.) ;3

I felt like I had no choice now, I was already standing on the makeover platform. "Do I really have to do this?"

Her and her friends respond in unison. "Yes!"

Vanessa speaks up by herself. "We have to make it look like you're not a mom, Belle. You need to be hot."

As offended as I was, I thought it was best I said nothing.




We tried on various outfits until we found the right one. I didn't look proper, gothic, or slutty. I actually looked nice -- In an inappropriate type of way.

I felt comfortable with them, really. I was kind of excited for this party they kept mentioning.


We all set off to the said party, looking like words I don't know. I didn't really know how to explain what we appeared to be.

But anyways, I promised to not drink. Not even a sip.

***

I broke my promise. I remember nothing from last night, not one thing. At least I'm home.... And alive. I say to myself. But where's Drew? That wasn't really my main concern at the moment, I didn't know what time it was. He could be at work for all I know.

My phone started to ring.

Riiiiiiiiiing


"Hello?" I ask. But I already know it's Vanessa.

"Hey, I have a question for you."
"Yeah?"

"What's your mothers name?"


"Mary." I say slowly. "Why?"

"Like, her full name."

"Marylin Rose Chance. Well, Nichols is her maiden name." I felt a shudder run through my spine as I said her name. "Vanessa what's going on?"

"Well her.... And your dad.... Well when I woke up this morning they broke the news to me."


"What news?"

"They eloped last night."

At that moment, Caroline started to wail.

***

How do you think Belle will react to the news?
What happened at the party?
Where's Drew?

Thanks for reading! ♥

3 comments:

  1. I don't think belle will like the news, but she'll pretend to be to her dad and mom; They probably went to a club or a bar or something.
    I don't have any idea where Drew can be, maybe at his parents' house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear god... how in the world... wow... I thought they hated each other?
    Let's see... they went to a club and got drunk... Drew was probably mad or something... He left to take a break... I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and your sims self is very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete